Wednesday, 13 March 2019

One Person Company(OPC)

One Person Company(OPC)

One Person Company (OPC) is a private liability company registered with only one person as its sole owner and shareholder. The concept of One Person Company is introduced in India through the Companies Act, 2013. One Person Company means a company which has only one person as a member.

One Person Company (OPC) is a new concept in India from 2013. A Single Person, who is an Indian National and Resident in India can incorporate a Limited Company. CompaniesInn provides cost effective OPC Registration with India’s First and State of the Art E-Lawyering Process.

2 comments:

  1. Very Good Information.
    Also to read about the process and requirements for Company Registration Bangalore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr Ben Lee is absolutely incredible. He’s been so responsive, so patient & honest, and just wonderful at his job as a loan officer. I will buy every future house with him if I ever move in DC. He’s just the absolute best.”  
    I will recommend anyone here looking for loan to contact a loan officer Ben Lee on Email...  247officedept@gmail.com   Then whats-App as well....  +1-989-394-3740

    ReplyDelete